Which was really good- a ton of good tools! I’ll link it here because honestly, if you work in marketing or inbound marketing in ANY capacity, you need to read all of this now and start playing around with design type stuff.
HubSpot guide to creating visual content– And they linked to their infographic template. I have a couple favorites from their ebook as far as tools go (and a couple of my own favorites):
1) Design Seeds- amazing website for color palette ideas!
2) Adobe Color CC- beautiful tool for creating different types of palettes.
3) Speaking of Adobe- I am a recent fan of Adobe Illustrator CC. It’s totally crucial to become familiar with it for designing vector graphics or logos. Then I post my “creations” on BeHance (social media for graphic designers or creatives) for critique. Very cool because you can get feedback and tips on how to improve your designs. (Tangent, sorry!)
4) The HubSpot tutorial also includes a very handy sizing cheat sheet for creating graphics, logos, and content for various social media sites.
5) A couple resources for awesome images, icons, and vector graphics.
So definitely hop on over there and get the (free!) ebook yourself- it’s a really good resource for creating visual content. Seriously. One of the best I’ve seen!
Yesterday when I was home with two sick kids (argh!) I spent my day creating all the infographics!
Here’s what I came up with. It may not be the best, I am not a professional designer, but it’s a pretty good start, I think! What do you think? Tell me in the comments what your favorite DIY design resources and/or tutorials are!